These dog biscuits are fabulous for helping those dogs that get the early morning hunger pukes or can be used to help settle a dog’s tummy when they are not the best at travelling. They contain oats, calming chamomile and ginger to help settle the tum.
Bedtime Biscuit Recipe
- 220g finely ground oats (whizz normal porridge oats)
- 1 medium egg or one medium ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon fine chamomile
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger – finely grated
Combine the ingredients (you can use a nutri-bullet or similar). Roll into 14 golf ball sized portions. Pop onto a baking tray, press lightly to slightly flatten each biscuit. Bake on 180 fan for 15 mins.
Can be given as is or served soaked in warm goats milk.
- Small dogs half a biscuit
- Medium dogs 1 – 1.5 biscuit
- Large dogs 1.5 to 2 biscuits.
Check out Holly Barker’s Sports Dog Nutrition Group for more recipes https://www.facebook.com/groups/2341185262818548